Saturday, August 3, 2013

Thing 1 and Thing 2

I have a thing!

Hello again.  I am fully recovered from my sickness, thanks for asking.  Sadly, as a result, the results from the 30 day challenge are disappointing today, as I missed 4ish days of exercise.  So the 30 day challenge has been extended to 35 days! Commence cheering! Excellent.  Cease cheering!!

I have been getting sooooooooo many comments and requests from all my followers out there.*  "Put up more pictures please!" "We want to see more pictures!" "Stop being so funny, I keep peeing my pants!" and "You are awesome!"  So your requests have been heard, filed, and ignored.  Except the picture one.  I will put up more pictures! Starting today I will put up a daily picture for your visual enjoyment and photographic cataloging of my life's moments!

 Ok, truthfully I'm doing this as one of my "things."  See, I am a procrastinator at heart.  If there is something I don't like doing, I try to avoid it or put it off as long as possible.  Things that are not my favorite things to do:
making sandwiches
brushing my teeth
emptying the dishwasher
folding/putting away laundry
exercising
etc.

So I try to trick myself into doing these things by coming up with games, timing myself, or rewarding myself.  Examples - I race against my old time to try to make my husband's lunch - my fastest so far unbeatable time? 3 minutes and 8 seconds.  I read a book or watch a show while brushing my teeth for 5 minutes.  I watch a show while folding and putting away laundry.  I came up with the 30 day challenge which is one of the few things that has helped me be consistent with exercising. I haven't found anything to make emptying the dishwasher more bearable.  Mostly I'll put it off until my husband does it. :)

I want to make more blog entries but usually procrastinate about it......SOOOO I decided to put a picture up everyday! That is my blogging thing! Not that I don't like to blog, I just forget to or don't know what to write about.   Excited? Me too! Here are pictures for 2, count 'em, 2 days! You're welcome

Friday, August 2nd
this is what my porch looked like after a 2 and a 3 year old finished drawing with chalk.  They are quite enthusiastic

The hand prints are my favorite...this was all their idea.


 Saturday, August 3rd


blueberry bushes - yum!

Gorgeous view from the farm where we picked blueberries, Ed's Acres.
Happy weekend!

*False - I only get comments from my good friend, Sailor Moon.  What's up with that, people? I love comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment